DescriptionThe Java Developer – Full Stack designs, tests, and implements Java-based web applications using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks. Under the guidance of Application Architect or Technical Manager/Project Manager, supports the design and develops complex business components in Java deploying to Java EE Application Servers. Provide technical support for production incidents, as well as system operations and maintenance support during system and application testing functions.
- Translate application use cases, user stories, and UI specifications into dynamic web applications.
- Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
- Develop and unit test complex application web components.
- Develop complex application business logic using Java. Design and code, and integrate application business layer with external application components.
- Create or update system documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- 8+ years of experience designing, testing, and implementing Java-based web applications
- Experience with Java and Java EE technologies
- Experience with Hibernate or Spring, preferred
- Experience with Spring Projects such as Spring Boot, SpringMVC, Spring Data preferred
- Experience with SOAP or REST services preferred
- Experience with WebLogic and/or WebSphere preferred
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS or other relational databases
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA preferred
- Familiarity with implementing standard best practices (e.g. secure programming, Java patterns, and Test Driven Development), preferred
- Will work with sensitive material and follow proper protection standards
- Candidates with less experience may be considered at a lower job grade and/or salary.
- Phone : 314-449-8449
- Email : hr@ATIglobalservices.com
- Website : www.ATIglobalservices.com