- Salesforce Development – Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- As the Salesforce CPQ developer you are responsible to translate business needs into technical specifications, design and development solutions, test and deploy them into production.
- Experience in various aspects of software development lifecycle
- Experience with application integration and developing workflow and functional use cases.
- Experience with a large, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high quality applications is desired.
- Experience with business process engineering, organizational change management, performing cost-benefit analyses, data modeling, normalization, and SQL queries are all desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with iterative or agile project methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to author a range of high-quality deliverables.
- Proven track record of the ability to identify and interpret business requirements into application (functional) requirements and IT solutions.
- Proven ability to articulate application requirements and functionality to IT peers.
- Maturity in dealing with all levels of business and IT management. Strengthen relationships across business by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve business objectives.
- Proven customer service skills necessary to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Strong adaptability skills to learn different technologies.
Who we prefer:
- Experience with iterative development methodologies
- Salesforce Certifications