Key responsibilities include
- 8 years of experience in Java and C#.
- Experience building solutions with AWS managed services such as Lambda, Glue, S3, Batch/ECS, Kinesis AWS.
- Process-oriented, ownership for projects and deadlines.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions that demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams to increase their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
Job requirements include:
C#, Spring Boot, NodeJS, AWS Services (S3, ECS, ECR, AWS Batch, API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Step Functions, State Machine, EC2, ALB, Route53, WAF, SNS and CloudWatch.) , AWS CLI, Groovy,Grails, JPA, SOAP, Postman, Swagger, React Material, SSRS, Tableau, Log4J, Cyberduck, Nagios, Grafana, JUnit, JMockit, Jest, gulp, Gradle, Nexus, Docker, VS Code, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, SQL Developer, Toad, DBeaver, C#, .NET, Terraform, Serverless framework.