IT Jobs in St Louis
Software developer jobs st louis
Sr .Net Developer with AWS experience
4+ years of development experience
- Strong in C#/.Net , ReactJS and NodeJS
- Docker/Linux Containers
- relational/NoSQL database, Terraform
- Experience with AWS, GCP or other cloud provider
- EMR/Hadoop, Spark, Micro Services, Microsoft HPC, PostgreSQL, Python, TDD, Jest, Parquet, Data Warehousing, Athena, Redshift, Vertica
- Proficiency in multiple tools of the full stack covering frontend frameworks, databases and deployments
- Experience with a variety of general programming languages
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with a variety of database technologies
- Experience with containerization
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Advanced ability to solve complex problems, drawing upon creativity, experience, and multiple sources of information
- Advanced communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex information in straightforward manner
- Provide IT solution design, delivery & support expertise in modern Cloud, Web, Data and DevOps technologies.
- Implements timely decisions on complicated technical problems.
- Manages individual tasks and timelines with an ability to work without direct supervision.
- Mentors and coaches teammates.
- Apply leadership & ownership through full solution development life cycle while providing estimates, deliverables, and results.
- Meet regularly with Project Management and Technical leads to manage status, milestones, risks and issues in an Agile SDLC.
- Engage in customer planning sessions and demonstrate ability to drive out requirements.
- Analyze requirements, develop technical specifications and perform solution gap analysis via Agile/Kanban methodology.
- Provide technical and/or business application consultation to customers and team members regarding functionality, architecture, operating systems and databases for complex product systems.
- Prepare and present application and programming design solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Engage technical analysts and business users to provide input on test cases, test scenarios, and test plans.
- Engage teams outside of immediate group as required (product integration points, infrastructure, helpdesk, security, vendors).
- Evaluate and balance application change risk with business need for timely product enhancements.
- Efficiently design, deliver and release operational enhancements to address performance, stability, monitoring capabilities.
- Develop & mature operational support knowledge base and playbook documentation to complement product solutions.
- Identify and rapidly resolve issues to enable operations. Provide training guidance to team members and users as required.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships to maintain credibility and trust.
Sr. Project Manager
Job Summary: As a project manager, individual will be responsible for guiding a project from conception to completion. The goal of a project manager is to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. A project manager must be able to manage multiple aspects of the process simultaneously. Individual should work cross-functionally and communicate to all parties involved in a project.
- 7-8 years experience in Project Management
- AWS Cloud Experience
- DevOps exposure / understanding
- Project Financial management
- Metric reporting
- Risk/Issue Management
- Migration Experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Interacting with customer
- Issue resolution
- Negotiating scope, timeline and deliverables
- Communicating status, financials and plans
- Demonstrable problem-solving project management experience and skills
- Experience with cloud-based hosting platforms and version control tools
- A bachelor’s degree in project management, computer science, informational technology, or related fields may be recommended
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget
- Organize and plan project tasks and schedules
- Manage tasks in accordance with Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and those of the company
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants
- Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
- Optimize project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting
- Work with proposal teams to develop cost estimates and project plans
- PMP certification